Advertisement

My Top Apps For Running a Jewellery Business

My Top Apps For Running a Jewellery Business Helloooo Viewers :-D

With the amount of apps available (Which is A LOT 🤯) sometimes it’s hard to know which ones are worth spending time on.

What makes an app good for me, is one that is simple to navigate and helps me organise and achieve my visions and goals! So in this video i'm going to cover my favourite Apps that I use almost daily to run my jewellery business!! 🥰📆

Share in the comments bellow any Apps you use. Any worth mentioning??
I'd love to hear what works for you!

Jess x

P.S See below a list of all the apps I mentioned in this video!!

1) Canva
www.canva.com
2) Planoly
www.planoly.com
3) Later
www.later.com
3) Camera +2



4) App store - Zoom Fx
Free version -
Premium for version -

5) App Store - Lightroom

6) Creative market

7) Colour lovers

8) Kapwing
www.kapwing.com
9) Etsy

Business

Post a Comment

0 Comments