Advertisement

PASTIME OF OUR KID | NEW NEPALI RHYME | PRAM VLOGS

PASTIME OF OUR KID | NEW NEPALI RHYME | PRAM VLOGS PRD package (PRO RAD DEEP) is basically a video log where the host Pradeep Bastola, (i.e me,) features a story. Everyone/ Everything has a story, It just takes someone to tell. There are so many different and unique ways of telling a story. I am just exploring the power of three: The Mind, The Heart and The Body! For now you may say/ see The Video, The Audio and The Text!

I Hope I can relate to as many people as I can. If not, I am enough and unique in myself And So, is everybody. Let''s admit and hit it!

Much love from the bottom of my heart to those who care for me and my family.

pradeep,pradeep bastola,pram vlogs,family vlogs,family vloggers,family vloggers channels,nepalese youtubers,nepali vlogs 2020,amrita khanal tik tok,raising kids,raising kids the right way,pastime with kid,new rhymes for kids,new rhymes,new nepali rhymes,pradeep bastola and amrita khanal,pastime of kids,pastime of my kid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments