Advertisement

PAYING My CRUSH To Tell ME His Deepest SECRETS CHALLENGE **The TRUTH REVEALED** πŸ’”πŸ’Έ|Sophie Fergi

PAYING My CRUSH To Tell ME His Deepest SECRETS CHALLENGE **The TRUTH REVEALED** πŸ’”πŸ’Έ|Sophie Fergi Hey guys its @Piper Rockelle best friend, Sophie Fergi! Sit back and enjoy watching me paying my crush to tell me his deepest secrets the truth get revealed. In this boyfriend tag challenge i paid my crush Jentzen to tell me his deepest secrets, and i tried to find out all the tea. Also thank you to my best friend piper for helping me get the truth revealed on my crush. Did you guys enjoy this challenge? If you would you like more challenges with my crush piper and the squad please SUBSCRIBE and leave a LIKE!

#crush #chalenge #truth

vvvvv((MY NEW TOUR 2020))vvvvv
BEST FRIENDS LIVE!! -ACROSS THE USA


THANK YOU PIPER ROCKELLE

Piper @Piper Rockelle
Jentzen @Jentzen Ramirez
Lev @Lev Cameron

======================
Follow my other social media accounts:
IG: @sophiefergi
TickTok @Soph1efergI

Editing and Music By: Adam and Heather
Adam:
Heather:

sophie fergi,sophie,sophiefergi,piperrockelle,piper rockelle,paying,paying to tell me their deepest secrets,pay,paying challenge,paying my crush,my crush challenge,challenge my crush,crush,crush challenge,challenge crush,tel me his deepest darkest secrets,deepest secret,secrets,secrets challenge,tell me his secrests,the truth,the truth revealed,reveal,revealed,challenge,piper,piper rockelle crush,sophie fergir crush,piper walker,piper and walker,piper lev,

Post a Comment

0 Comments