Advertisement

Pick a Card - Your Next Boyfriend|Girlfriend? What Can We Find Out? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Pick a Card - Your Next Boyfriend|Girlfriend? What Can We Find Out? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Etsy Link


Patreon Link


Hi Friends!! ❤️



Thank you for joining me and spending time to watch my channel. If you have donated or subscribed to my channel you are so appreciated. The support means sooo much! ๐Ÿ˜š


Don’t Forget To Like, Comment & Subscribe! Also visit my Community Page where I often have free giveaways for readings.๐Ÿ˜ฌ


This and all of my readings are Timeless Pick a Card Readings for the Collective. That means everyone.


Today we will be asking the Tarot : Your Next Boyfriend/Girlfriend ❤️


You will have three charm icons to choose from. Each pile will be using cards from the Gilded Tarot Deck and two Lenormand Decks and the Messenger Oracle ๐Ÿ”ฎ



Hope you like the reading today. If you like pick a card readings like these give me a thumbs up ๐Ÿ‘ and don’t forget to SHARE & SUBSCRIBE so our community can grow! ๐Ÿ’œ ❤️


Timestamps......................................................๐Ÿ’


1. 1/2 Of Best Friend Charm 3:44

2. Tennis Racket Charm 12:19

3. Love Birds Charm 18:40


๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ



Exclusive Videos Available Here!! Join My Patreon For $5 Donation and See More Videos!






๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ




To order a Reading head on over to my Etsy Store ❤️




๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš๐ŸŽš




If you like my content and would like to support my channels growth then consider a donation by clicking the link below ๐Ÿ’—






๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€







If you would like a personal reading I would be happy try to help you with anything!




E-mail me!




Amandarosetarot@hotmail.com




๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ

๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ

✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️PERSONAL READING ✏️✏️✏️✏️✏️

๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ

$25.00 (You May Ask 1 - 6 Questions) ๐Ÿ“Reading will be approximately 20 - 30 minute.




$5.00 ONLY (You May Ask 1 Question) or (Request a Yes/No Coin Flip)๐Ÿ“ Reading typically 5-10 minutes




**Ask me to add a Scoop of Charms to your video for ONLY $10.00๐ŸŽ‰




๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค

๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค

๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค๐Ÿ“ค




Follow me ๐Ÿ“ฌ on Instagram @amandarosetarot
Follow me on Snapchat @arhilldana

pick a card,your,next,boyfriend,girlfriend,what,can,we,find,out,gilded,tarot,deck,lenormand,decks,messenger,oracle,half,of,best,friend,charm,tennis,racket,love,birds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments