Advertisement

PROOF THAT TIK TOK IS RUINING OUR LIVES *i literally never sleep anymore*

PROOF THAT TIK TOK IS RUINING OUR LIVES *i literally never sleep anymore* my social media:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT:

MERCH MERCH MERCH MERCH MERCH MERCH

(wearing in video)

If you ever wanna send me anything sweet :) , I got a PO BOX:
PO Box 267 Edgar, WI 54426

Business inquiries only: samanthamgmt@fullscreen.com

FTC: This video is not sponsored, any and all opinions stated are my own.

Samantha,SamanthaSchreiber,Emma,emmachamberlain,vlogger,Vlog,funny,comedy,Samanthajo,insta,highschool,high school,freshman,sophmore,junior,senior,school vlog,tik tok,charli,tik tok famous,tik tok ruined my sleep schedule,all nighter,pulling an all nighter,getting my life together,tik,tok,how to get tik tok famous,how to sleep,how to fall asleep,how to fall asleep fast,fall asleep in 2 min,

Post a Comment

0 Comments