Advertisement

Prophetic Phrases for 2020 | Troy Brewer | Headlines

Prophetic Phrases for 2020 | Troy Brewer | Headlines WEDNESDAY'S MESSAGE IS NOW AVAILABLE! 2020 is finally here, and this message is all about what you need to know about 2020 and the next ten years!

Find full notes at


Thank you for clicking on my video! If you like this video, please click the thumbs up and be sure to subscribe to my channel for more videos from me. Don't forget to hit that bell to get notified when I upload new content, which I do every week. I also explore the world of prophecy and how it relates to our current events and circumstances every Wednesday at 12pm CST on my Facebook page, which you could see by checking me out on Facebook at @pstroybrewer.





Find more about Troy Brewer and Troy Brewer Ministries:



www.troybrewer.com

www.troybrewer.tv

www.propheticnumbers.com

www.opendoorexperience.com

www.answerinternational.org

www.twitter.com/pstroybrewer

www.facebook.com/pstroybrewer

Troy Brewer,Prophecy,sermons,teachings,Opendoor Church,Burleson TX,Jesus,God,church,ministry,fort worth church,texas church,holy spirit teachings,holy spirit filled church,holy spirit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments