Advertisement

Rainbow Six Siege Beginner|Intermediate Tips || Setting Up the Map

Rainbow Six Siege Beginner|Intermediate Tips || Setting Up the Map I go over a concept of setting up the map in the preparation phase by anticipating where the other team will be coming from. This is designed to help beginning to intermediate players in Rainbow Six Siege.

My Official Merch Store:





My PS4 controller is a Battle Beaver Customs.

Use code FLANK for discount.





My gaming chair is a Secret Lab Titan.

Check them out here:



My 2nd Channel:





My Twitch Channel:

Twitter:

Email: getflankedmedia@gmail.com

End Screen Music: Killrude "Never Gonna Fail"
#RainbowSixSiege

rainbow six siege tips,rainbow six siege,r6 siege,rainbow six siege beginner tips,rainbow six siege ranked tips,how to get better at rainbow six siege,

Post a Comment

0 Comments