In todays video I show you all a step by step tutorial on how to achieve a glittery blue smokey eye look. I was inspired to do this look by the Pantone 2020 color of the year. I hope you all enjoy this video, and make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already. Thank you! Product details
Benefit - Goof Proof Brow
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Brow gel and Modern Renaissance Palette
P.Louise - Base 2
In Love Cosmetics - Vantage Palette
June & Co - Velvet Beaty Sponge
Colourpop - eyeliner in Prance
NYX - Glitter Glue
Midas Cosmetics - Glitter in Royalty
Dear Katie Brown - Pressed glitter in Relic
Check out my IG @_madsmakeup for full product list
Check out my other social media platforms!
IG: _madsmakeup
Twitter: _madsmakeup
Facebook: madsmakeupp
Pintrest: Mads Makeup
Tik Tok: _madsmakeup

0 Comments