Advertisement

Tangle Teezer Vs. Denman Brush | Best Styling Brush

Tangle Teezer Vs. Denman Brush | Best Styling Brush Ever since I started my curly journey I saw the #Denmanbrush everywhere. saw it for a great price (Guys I JUST found out it retails fro 20 bucks.. WHAT?) and I just HAD to put it to the test, comparing it with the brush i use to detangle my hair in the shower.. the #TangleTeezer Ultimate Detangler.
#CurlyHair

Products Mentioned:
Tangle Teezer Tangle Teezer The Wet Detangler


Denman Classic Styling Brush 7 Rows


Garnier Fructis Style Curl Treat Shaping Jelly


Not Your Mother's Curl Talk Curl Activation Mousse
(its buy 1 get 50% off right now)


Love,
Vanessa


Follow me on instagram:
@laferran

For business: leonessastyle@gmail.com

curly hair,wavy hair,colombian,latina,denman brush,tangle teezer,denman brush or tangle teezer,best styling brush,best brush for curly hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments