Advertisement

Time in the Market Ep.5 - Is the Stock Market Overvalued to Start 2020

Time in the Market Ep.5 - Is the Stock Market Overvalued to Start 2020 15:37 Jump Straight to the discussion or watch the beginning for a portfolio update

In this video I talk about my thoughts on the market as it is priced today and whether I still see good potential for returns in 2020. In essence, is the stock market overvalued in 2020?

I also do a quick updated on my portfolios before the discussion.

If you missed any videos before this one and would like to check them out, see the playlist link below.



Things mentioned in the video.

Sign up for M1 Finance :

My M1 Finance Dividend Aristocrats Portfolio :

My M1 Finance Industry Investments :

DISCLAIMER: All information and data on my YouTube Channel is solely for informational purposes. I make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability or validity of any information. I will not be liable for any errors, omissions, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights. I will not be responsible for the accuracy of material that is linked on this site.

Because the information herein is based on my personal opinion and experience, it should not be considered professional financial investment advice or tax advice. The ideas and strategies that I provide should never be used without first assessing your own personal/financial situation, or without consulting a financial and/or tax professional. My thoughts and opinions may also change from time to time as I acquire more knowledge. These are, as discussed above, solely my thoughts and opinions. I reserve the right to delete any comments for any reason (abusive in nature, contain profanity, etc.). Your continued reading/use of my YouTube Channel constitutes your agreement with and acceptance of this disclaimer. I may at times link to websites that have an affiliate program and for which I receive some level of compensation when a link is used to purchase items or sign up for items. I will only link to items that I personally use and am a fan of and will make sure any paid sponsorship are revealed to the audience.

Investing,M1Finance,Stock,Stock Portfolio,M1Finance Portfolio,Portfolio,Investing Journey,stock market,stocks,stock overvalued,stock valuation,S&P500,dividends,growth investing,growth stocks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments