Advertisement

Top 10 best gacha memes part 2||in my option||gacha life

Top 10 best gacha memes part 2||in my option||gacha life Yeah- uh i was too lazy soo im sorry i didnt uploaded this earlier TwT i made part 2 one day before exams :'3 if they kill me at least i posted what i promised if i get 100 likes TwT i got over 8k likes on First part of best gacha memes.. ;-;.. But thanks :3 im so greatfull to all of you guys :D
.
.
People who think there is some more cool or underrated gacha memes, tell me and i may make part 3 πŸ€”πŸ˜. Let's see- if this video gets over 200 likes i will make part 3 uwu, i bet most of you gave up on reading my description by now but okai TwT
.
.
⚠️READ⚠️
⬇️
IF YOU THINK THERE IS MORE GREAT GACHA MEMES, PLEASE DON'T ATTACK ME IN COMMENTS HOW I HAD TO PUT THEM INSTEAD AND HOW I'M SO RUDE!-
please people, UNDERSTAND THIS IS MY OPTION, NOT YOURS, IF YOU KNOW MORE GOOD MEMES THEN MAKE UR OWN VIDEOS OR JUST TELL ME WITHOUT ATTACKING ME SO I CAN MYB WATCH THEM AND PUT IN MY NEXT VIDEO.
Thank you. :)
.
.
.
Copycat meme by:

.
.
I am the man meme by:

.
.
Happy Halloween meme by:

.
.
Dynasty meme by:

.
.
Sunset lover meme by:
.
.
Pusher meme by:
.
.
Murder meme by:
.
.
Dreams meme by:

.
.
Daydream meme by:

.
.
Do you love me meme by:

.
.
GO SUB TO THIS WONDERFUL PEOPLE!
give them sum low πŸ’žπŸ₯Ί
.
Give me som luw tooπŸ₯ΊπŸ’žπŸ’žTAKE MINE πŸ’žπŸ’ž❤️πŸ€‘πŸ‘️πŸ‘„πŸ‘️

option//gacha

Post a Comment

0 Comments