Advertisement

Why self-love is CRUCIAL for your freedom, happiness, and success.

Why self-love is CRUCIAL for your freedom, happiness, and success. On this video, I share and reflect my experiences on my recent events in my life. I have been lately doing so much healing work, I have meditated, I have repeated mantras and I have been doing Yoga&Thai Chi and at general, I have really been treating myself with so much honour, love and respect that changes in my life has been insane. I really want, from to bottom of my heart to share with world this realization. Everything we seek for is already within us. We can SWITCH AND SHIFT our state physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically. This topic is so big and there is so many aspects on it, on a video I share some topic principles on this topic which our rational mind don't quite understand. I hope you enjoy it and I really hope that this gave you spark do practise self-love in your daily life!! If you have anything to ask I am so excited to answer your questions. Much Love and Light,
Juuso

success.

Post a Comment

0 Comments