Advertisement

WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY ADVENTURE | Foggy Bog and the Elusive Wilson's Snipe

WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY ADVENTURE | Foggy Bog and the Elusive Wilson's Snipe Wilson's Snipes are an elusive bird that isn't easy to find where I am from in California. Since they aren't here during mating season, they bunker down in thick grass and bogs and don't come out. Beyond them being difficult to find, they are hard to photograph as well due to how wonderfully they camouflage in with their environment and how they dive in and out of the marsh mudflats making getting a clear shot very challenging. Follow my Wildlife Photography Adventure on capturing the elusive Wilson's Snipe this foggy morning.

---Follow Me---
Online:
Instagram:
Birdscapes:

---My Gear List---
Main Camera - Panasonic G9
Second Camera - Panasonic GX8
My Low Light (Favorite) Lens - Sigma 18-35mm, 1.8 Art Lens
My Telephoto Lens - Panasonic Lumix GII Vario Lens 100-300mm, 4.0-5.6
My Nifty Fifty Lens - Panasonic Lumix G Lens 25mm, 1.7
My Wide Angle Lens - Panasonic Lumix G Vario Lens 14-42mm, 3.5-5.6

Best Mini Tripod Ever - Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod
My Tripod - Neewer Aluminum Alloy 62"
Plate Adapter For My Tripod - Neewer Quick Shoe Plate Adapter
Ghillie Suit - HaoFst Woodland Camouflage Ghillie Suit
Camo Scarf - LOOGU Camo Scarf
Camo Gloves - Knight & Hale Turkey Hunting Gloves

birding,wildlife photography,bird photography,panasonic g9,g9,panasonic,Jensen river ranch,wilson's snipe,snipe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments