Advertisement

with that same unverified account I opened up in previous videro I actually stream for a few minute

with that same unverified account I opened up in previous videro I actually stream for a few minute 12 minutes in you see a different page display , and ar 18 minutes I start to scroll through the cams and all of a saddened I get redirected to a models room where to names are big idioot, an pistol are written, then I try to exit room then get redirected again and at 20.01 minutes the name momomonster comers up referencing monster carwash. in order for the harrassment to worek they aslways have to reference some kind of common knowledge in order for me to know its them, otherwise I wouldnt think twice, youl sde in future videos a a few
"trtigger" words they repeatadley use are , rick, tommy mike, 23, (cause of "Michael "Jordan,) and 83. as in Zucca 83.


The next 15minutes. I scroll tyhrtough cameras as youy can again see that there are many questioinal models broadcasting

minute

Post a Comment

0 Comments