Advertisement

Wow... I really did it. I went & pulled off the best Shellshock LIVE shot ever done before! probably

Wow... I really did it. I went & pulled off the best Shellshock LIVE shot ever done before! probably Install Raid for Free ✅ Mobile: ✅ PC: Start with 💰50K silver and get a Free Epic Champion💥 on day 7 of “New Player Rewards” program

Guys, I do have to admit something. This *probably* isnt the best Shellshock shot ever, but I totally did the best one in my last shellshock video! Check out the playlist here -

Subscribe for more:
Look at my pics:
Keep up on my tweets!
Follow my twitch:

Other Gamers:
»» Blarg/Matt :
»» Ohm/Ohm :
»» Anthony/BigJiggly :
»» Craig/Mini :


» outro by bbno$




producer


» Song - on god


----------------
Background music and some sound effects from

shellshock,shellshock live,shellshock live 2,shell shock live,shellshock live funny moments,shellshock live all weapons,tanks game,tanks funny moments,kryoz,kryozgaming,kryoz shellshock,kryoz funny moments,1v1 me,Shellshock funny,funny moments,funny,moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments