Advertisement

8 HAIR HACKS For GREASY & OILY HAIR !!

8 HAIR HACKS For GREASY & OILY HAIR !! Today I am sharing my tips and tricks to get rid of oily and greasy hair and my tips to prevent oily & greasy hair! #hairhacks Comment your hair struggle below!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
1. Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo:
2. Bumble & Bumble Pret A Powder:

► Come SHOP my POSHMARK CLOSET:
USE CODE: NICOLETTAXO for $15 !!
► SHOP MY MERCH HERE (DISCOUNTED NOW) :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHECK OUT MY DIY/LIFE HACKS PLAYLIST HERE:


Latest Videos:
1. My Boyfriend Wanted My Best Friend.... storytime:
2. My psycho ex bestfriend ....storytime:
3. My Best Friend And I Dated The Same Guy At The SAME TIME:
4. My HEALTHY Morning Routine Of 2020 | How I Lost 10 POUNDS:
5. We Bought OUR FIRST HOUSE!! BUILDING OUR DREAM HOUSE:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's become BESTIES come follow me at:Instagram: @
Twitter: nicolettaxo
Snapchat: nicolettaxo
Facebook: N

EndSlate Credit: AniDali

.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**For business Inquiries email me at: xonicoletta@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FTC Disclaimer: All things in this video are my Honest and REAL opinions. This video is not sponsored, some links are affiliates.

hair hacks,oily hair,greasy hair,oily hair hacks,oily hair treatment,oily hair shampoo,how to get rid of oily hair,how to get rid of greasy hair,frizzy hair hacks,frizzy hair to smooth hair,stop oily hair,how to get soft hair,diy hair masks,diy hair masks for oily hair,diy hair mask for hair growth,how to stop oily hair,how to,diy,how to prevent oily hair,how to not wash your hair everyday,how to not wash your hair,how to not wash hair for a week,

Post a Comment

0 Comments