Advertisement

A somewhat productive day in my life (Indian 12th grader)

A somewhat productive day in my life (Indian 12th grader) A somewhat productive day in my life (Indian 12th grader)

Hey guys! In this video, I show you a day in my life in which I tried to be productive but ended up procrastinating (somewhat)
Hope you all like it.

Check out Clovia Sanitary Pads:

My Amazon store:

❆Camera I use:
❆Tripod I use:
❆Microphone I use:

Don't forget to drop a like and visit my 2nd channel:

Subscribe to my Sister:


Subscribe to my siblings:


GOAL:50000 SUBSCRIBERS

We provide videos every Saturday. Subscribe here:

Its free and appreciated!

Let's be friends ❤
Instagram:
Twitter:
Pinterest:
VSCO: @samdiy07

❆My Back to School Playlist:


❆Challenge videos:


More videos:

❄My School Morning Routine:


❄My School Night Routine:


❄What's in my Backpack:


❄I Tried ASMR:


❄My No School Morning Routine:


❄How I study for Exams:


❄Back to School Stationery Haul:


For business enquires ONLY: doityourself796@gmail.com
For fan mails and letters: samraddhi.fanmail@gmail.com

❅ Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored but the Amazon links that are provided are affiliate links and I would earn a tiny amount of commission if you buy from my link. It would not cost you anything extra. So please consider it. ❅

xoxo
❤ Sam ❤













for studying, tips for studying, learning tricks, easy tricks, easy, smart students, useful hacks, useful ideas, useful, for girls, every student should know, life hacks, tips for students, student tricks, student hacks, for student, student

google organisation,misspelled,zoya,abbas,sejal,kumar,dhwani,bhatt,tammana ghai,zoya abbas,zoya abbas videos,study routine indian,study routine 2020,indian morning routine,morning routine for school,a day in my life,a day in my life indian,a productive day in my life,indian school day in my life,indian school routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments