Advertisement

Abbas Says I Extend My Hand To The Israeli People- In Order To Resume Negotiations

Abbas Says I Extend My Hand To The Israeli People- In Order To Resume Negotiations Abbas Says I Extend My Hand To The Israeli People- In Order To Resume Negotiations
Praise the Lord, everyone!
This is Ty Green with another update for you...
Abbas wants to come to the negotiation table. The following joint news conference clip is in New York with Palestinian President Abbas and the Israeli Former Prime Minister Olmert.
I want you to listen to the details as we're going to see the obvious need to iron out some wrinkles but it will not appear impossible to hear them say Peace and Security. Abbas even says it 3 times in this clip.
Folks they're gonna say it just like scripture says.
It'll be some hills and valleys until then. If you don't know Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sin, I urge you to consider it quickly because what we're watching now is a countdown. Jesus is Coming!!!
Video Credits:
i24 News English

rapture,harpazo,revelation,tribulation,the great tribulation,end times,bible prophecy,the second coming of jesus christ,tygreen,ty green,tygreen2,peace plan,zechariah chapter 2 verse 8,daniel 927,daniel chapter 9 verse 27,covenant with many,peace and safety,peace and security,Jesus,Jesus Christ,Coronavirus,Gospel,Rapture Dream,Yeshua,Holy Spirit,Repent,jd farag,Chelsi Bedell,Watchman on the wall 88,evangelist michael thomas,jesus saves,heaven,angels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments