Advertisement

Affordable Modest Clothing - Bates Sisters Boutique

Affordable Modest Clothing - Bates Sisters Boutique Welcome to my channel! Today, I'm sharing with you a boutique that I found that I really like! Bates Sisters Boutique! Half of these dresses I bought with my own money and then once I contacted them to share their boutique, they sent me $100 worth of more dresses from their shop! I genuinely enjoy my dresses and am very happy that I found an affordable place to buy very stylish modest clothing.



Use code ALLISON20 for 20% off! *Limited quantity of coupons available, First come first serve!*

Connect with me:
email: thelifeofahomemaker1031@gmail.com
instagram: thelifeofahomemaker

FTC Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. Bates Sisters Boutique sent me $100 gift card to pick out whatever I'd like. All opinions are my own and honest. I did not guarantee a favorable review in exchange for product.

Dresses,Modest clothing,modest dresses,christian women,thelifeofahomemaker,the life of a homemaker,bates family,bates sisters,bates,Bates Sisters Boutique,

Post a Comment

0 Comments