Advertisement

Are Ha fillers and Megafills carcinogens like Aquafiller?

Are Ha fillers and Megafills carcinogens like Aquafiller? [Breast Side effects breastfiller]
'Are Ha fillers and Megafills carcinogens like Aquafiller?'
SHINYU CLINIC Question resolution

Homepage
Instagram
Tel 02-557-6075

---

[content]
The filler that used to be a lot of trouble
It's not clear whether the breast filler is a carcinogen.
But there is a possibility
The filler is polyacrylamide, which may change to acrylamide over time.
I asked the professors who majored in this and got an answer
Because there is no research
So it's still going to remain polyacrylamide when time passes
Or outside of the body, polyacrylamide doesn't change well to acrylamide.
But nobody knows what's going on inside
Acrylamide is a carcinogen. Polyacrylamide is not a carcinogen.
So the breast filler is polyacrylamide
But will it turn into acrylamide? Wouldn't it be if it just disintegrated
It can't be like this (acrylamide). Nobody can prove this.
It exists with this possibility.
It's hard to say anything about carcinogens and HA fillers are not carcinogens.
It's used on your face and put a lot on your face
I put a lot of face in it, usually 1cc, 2cc, 10cc
There's another material that acts as a bridge to connect the HA filler.
But there's no research on what happens when it's in large quantities.
It's important to be positive. Of course, nothing can happen.
It's hard to write. This is an ethical issue, so I've got a really good filler and a really safe filler
I have a wish to put it in my heart but it's really safe
If you have spent more than 10 years and say everything is safe then I will use
I'm scared, so it's best to be safe.
At least for 10 years that everyone is safe, but I think I will use it then.
For HA fillers and those fillers, that's a carcinogen.
I can't advise you to write it on your breast.

Aquafiller?

Post a Comment

0 Comments