Advertisement

[ASMR] Little Red Riding Hood (brushing fur & teeth, trimming, nail filing)

[ASMR] Little Red Riding Hood (brushing fur & teeth, trimming, nail filing) Little Red Riding Hood is visiting, and she's going to help you clean your teeth, brush and trim your fur, and file down your claws. And she's got an interesting story to tell about this wolf she met in the woods...
--
I'm trying out a weekly upload schedule again!



Hope you guys like this roleplay, I changed the premise behind it about 4 times while setting up my filming space and doing my makeup :'D That distraction *might* have been part of the reason the framing in this one is a little weird (it was even weirder before I edited it). I hope you like it anyway!


--
I upload on Saturdays! (changed the timing again...)
Twitter: @pb_lleo

--
Photo by Grant Czerwinski on Unsplash:

filing)

Post a Comment

0 Comments