Advertisement

Community drama | Cloog's disregarding the outcome of his actions

Community drama | Cloog's disregarding the outcome of his actions Bruh I'm back after months.
____________________
Cloog, I've tried many times through DMS to tell you that what you're doing is wrong. But you blocked me? Is it because you're tired of having someone reminding you that you're making bad decisions?

I don't think you're a bad person, hot garbage and panic both claim that you deep down are a good person. And I truely believe you are. This video isn't intended as hate.
____________________
I made a discord server!! So far the only person who's in it is Random Artist, I am going to open it to the public when I hit 1k. Which hopefully happens soon, since I am gaining subscribers fast.
____________________
Here is a link to Willow's channel. Go subscribe to her, she's actually really good at animating and she's a really nice person. I'm sorry about everything that you've went through with cloog. Hopefully he'll learn his lesson.



____________________
I also wanted to let you all know that I have stopped reading comments, so unless you're a friend of mine or someone really relevant, I probably won't heart/reply to your comment, sorry. (I probably won't even see your comment ;w;)
____________________

Love y'all! Hopefully I'll be able to post an animation as soon as possible. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC4-N-YbhopeDxmwDm9KNg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments