Advertisement

Cossacks 1 | 400th RLIGA tournament (C1) $150 Prize Pool (0pt 1k no market) |

Cossacks 1 | 400th RLIGA tournament (C1) $150 Prize Pool (0pt 1k no market)  | Use streamlabs to donate during stream!

Today we go back to c1 and celebrate Rliga's 400th tournament! I will play as many new and old players come together and celebrate the history of this game! Enjoy!

Cossacks 3:

My Discord:

Thank you all for the donations to the tournament! Bepa, Ruhiq, and 2 other anonymous donators! The funds will be used to pay the winners of my upcoming tournaments

I stream every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 19:00 london time and try to have commentary for every stream

Patch notes

Thank you to all who donated to help make my computer a reality!

Now for some high quality Cossacks 3 :D

GPU - MSI GTX 1080
CPU - Ryzen 7 1800x
RAM - 2x8GB Corsair 3000MHz C15

Graphics by [-NF-]Detrom

Come and join my discord! Cool place to chat about cossacks and get news. Easy to sign up too as well)

If you would like to donate and help me create higher quality streams and videos, I have a paypal you can donate to :D

market)

Post a Comment

0 Comments