Advertisement

DIY Project. EARRINGS Fake Mother of Pearl .POLYMER CLAY TUTORIAL.

DIY Project. EARRINGS Fake Mother of Pearl .POLYMER CLAY TUTORIAL. Polymer Clay Earrings. DIY Project. JEWELRY TUTORIAL.
Fake Mother of Pearl Technique and Wire Work.
In my video I will show you how to combine Polymer clay and Wire.

All my creations for you my subscribers from all my heart !
Thank you so much for following me.

I recommend you to watch :
1) POLYMER CLAY MAGIC CHRISTMAS GIFT PENDANT WITH WIRE SPIRAL WEAVING. JEWELRY TUTORIAL:
2) HOW TO MAKE DROP EARRINGS WITH POLYMER CLAY AND NAIL ART TECHNIQUES:


Lucy Clay Web : www.lucyclay.com

Lucy clay shape plates :

Lucy Clay store on Amazon :


You will need the following supplies:

•Polymer Clay Sculpey Premo : white, translucent white, gold
•Clay Blades: Flexible and Stiff.
•Uv resin
•Uv resin lamp
• Natural pearls
•Cutters
• Mica pearl powders
• Tools jewelry making
•Oven
Antique copper wire 20 gauge
Brash
Hammers
Poly bonder Lisa Pavelka
Lucy clay shape plates


I hope you like my new video, if you do, please show it by liking and sharing this video, also comment down below what you wanna see next
Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already :)\



Follow me in FACEBOOK :

INSTAGRAMM:




#polymerclay#jewelry#earrings

polymer clay jewelry,polymer clay,faux mother of pearl polymer clay,polymer clay mother of pearl,polymer clay techniques,polymer clay hacks,sundiyday,polymer clay earrings tutorial,jewelry,jewelry making,making jewelry,diy jewelry,jewelry tutorial,tutorial,clay,how to make jewelry,jewellery diy,earrings diy,earrings,modern design,how to,do it yourself,crafts,diy,wire work,wire,resin,epoxy resin,resin jewelry,diy projects,fake mother of pearl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments