Advertisement

E-commerce and digital marketing consultancy plans - Alberto Carniel

E-commerce and digital marketing consultancy plans - Alberto Carniel Subscribe to my online marketing consultancy plans:

I'm Alberto Carniel, an international e-commerce and digital marketing consultant. I have worked with over 40 private and public organizations worldwide, and have collaborated with many important brands like Unilever, Retro Fitness, McFIT Group, HubSpot or Esercito Italiano.

My ideal client is already running a business and needs help holding the wheel for digital activities and managing internal processes or teams. My promise is focusing only on the best profitable activities and working with a strong profit-oriented mindset while I encourage you every time that you drive off.

In my experience, employees are rarely the solution for complex strategic problems and usually run away when things get tough.

Besides, digital agencies are often disorganized, work with unskilled people and even the best performing web agencies must follow specific internal rules which keep deep gaps between clients' needs and the operations carried out. Not to mention the high fees.

When you understand that they are not capable to solve your business's performance problems, you search online for information and seek DIY solutions. But it requires years until you really start figuring out how to solve strategic digital marketing issues.

That's where I come in. Pick a plan and work with me!

#AlbertoCarniel #DigitalMarketingConsultant



Choose a consultancy plan:

Choose a single digital marketing assessment:



Subscribe to my YouTube channel:

Connect with me on LinkedIn:

digital marketing consultancy plans,consultancy subscription plans,alberto carniel online marketing services,online marketing services,digital marketing consultant,web marketing consultant,e-commerce consultant,international marketing consultant,alberto carniel,online marketing consultancy plans,best digital marketing consultant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments