Advertisement

EXTREME TOY + PLAYROOM CLEAN + DECLUTTER || Before + After | Most Challenging One Yet!

EXTREME TOY + PLAYROOM CLEAN + DECLUTTER || Before + After | Most Challenging One Yet! Hey y'all! We are continuing on with the Declutter my life series! In today's video, I'm tacking the kids toys and the playroom\homeschool room! This one was the hardest one yet!!! Seriously, it took 2 days (about 11 hours of work!)
There is still so much more to come in this series, so be sure to subscribe to see the rest of this declutter and organizing series for our big family!

✨You can visit my website:
Pre-Order my new book here: ✨

To see more behind the scenes- you can find me on Instagram! 📸


🎥Our Family Vlog Channel:🎥


🌿 I N T H I S V I D E O:🌿



🌿Sign up for my weekly newsletter! Get encouragement delivered right to your inbox! 🌿


Jewelry: Noonday Collection:


Find My Photography E-Course Here:


F I N D M E H E R E T O O :
This Gathered Nest:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

S H O P:
My Usborne Store:
My Amazon Store:

H O M E S C H O O L P L A Y L I S T :


G E T T O K N O W U S :
OUR FAMILY STORY:
MEET ROSIE:
ADOPTION Q & A:
BIG FAMILY Q & A:
DAY IN OUR LIFE:

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: thisgatherednest@gmail.com

declutter,organize,big family,large family,angela braniff,extreme declutter,extreme clean and organize,big family organization,satisfying cleaning,cleaning 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments