Advertisement

Grandfather Changes Mind

Grandfather Changes Mind Grandfather changes mind and accepts offer. The offer of a deal was made months ago and the grandfather turned it down. Now he has changed his mind and filed to change his plea. Let's go over why and what that may mean in the Case against Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.
#cruiseshipnews #cruisingwithdon #donsfamilyvacations #cruiseshipvlog

Check out Our other Channel here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.

For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States :)

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at dterris@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

Looking for information on out group cruise? Email me at dterris@travelonly.com


crruise ship news,cruise tips,cruise tips fpr first time cruisers,cruising with don,dons family vacations,grandfather changers his mind,royal caribbean cruise line,cruise ship accidets,royal caribbean cruise line news,cruise ship news 2020,cruise ships,

Post a Comment

0 Comments