Advertisement

Green Hill Zone 8-Bit but the expansion chip changes each bar | j0cc-FamiTracker

Green Hill Zone 8-Bit but the expansion chip changes each bar | j0cc-FamiTracker Happy Valentine's Day, happy Sonic movie day, and why in the world did I do this

To celebrate love and my love for all things Sonic, I decided to do a cover of Green Hill Zone. Originally, it was gonna be a much longer video featuring the full song in each expansion chip. But then, because I hate being predictable, I thought it would be fun and chaotic to instead change the expansion chip every single measure. Somehow it worked but wow now I'm tired. Have a lovely day you lovely person~

Twitter:
Bandcamp:

#sonicthehedgehog #greenhillzone #sonic #sonicmovie #famitracker

8-Bit,NES,Famicom,FDS,VRC6,VRC7,N163,S5B,Remix,Music,Video games,famitracker,nintendo,sonic,sonicthehedgehog,green,hill,zone,tails,knuckles,silver,shadow,rouge,omega,e-123,echidna,fox,blaze,cat,tikal,chaos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments