Advertisement

GTA 5 - $250 House vs $25,000,000 HOUSE (Cheap vs. Expensive)

GTA 5 - $250 House vs $25,000,000 HOUSE (Cheap vs. Expensive) GTA 5 $250 house vs $25 MILLION house (GTA V cheap vs expensive). In this Grand Theft Auto 5 video we'll test a cheap house and a luxury penthouse apartment in the middle of Los Santos. The question is - is the expensive apartment worth it? I hope you'll enjoy this GTA5 rich vs poor comparison. I might test expensive and cheap cars next.

SUBSCRIBE to my NEW channel, CrazyMarq:

FOLLOW me on Instagram:
FOLLOW me on Twitter:

Also check out my other videos in which I found GHOSTS:
Michael's ghost:
Trevor's ghost:
Devin's ghost:
Brad's ghost:
Steve's ghost:
Johnny's ghost:

Please leave a LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE (also turn on notifications - this is very important) for more awesome GTA 5 myths, scary GTA 5 easter eggs and secrets, GTA 5 Online videos, GTA 5 new DLC news and funny GTA 5 experiments! :)

gta 5,gta v,Grand theft auto 5,grand theft auto v,gta 5 expensive house,gta 5 expensive car,gta 5 expensive cars,gta 5 expensive apartment,gta 5 luxury house,gta 5 rich,gta 5 rich life,luxury house,luxury apartment,gta 5 rich vs poor,gta 5 mods,worth it,gta 5 funny,gta 5 funny moments,luxury,mansion,gta 5 billionaire mod,gta 5 mansion,gta 5 michael and franklin,noughtpointfourlive,marko pegan,marko pegan gta 5,

Post a Comment

0 Comments