Advertisement

How I Make My Nutrient Solution | What I Use for my Passive Hydro Nutrients

How I Make My Nutrient Solution | What I Use for my Passive Hydro Nutrients Hey Plant Nerds! In this video I show you how I make my nutrient solution for my plants that I am growing in passive hydro. I use the General Hydroponics 3 part mix along with some other additives. Nutrients are important for your plants that are growing in LECA! What is your favorite nutrient solution?

#passivehydro #nutrientsolution #generalhydroponics

Please checkout Minimalist Cali for all the hydro goodness:


My Instagram:

Intro Music:
Background Track:

**Products I Love:



** if you choose to purchase products from the links pasted above, I will earn a small commission. I will only link products I use myself and products that I personally love.

nutrient solution,semi hydro,passive hydro,semi hydro nutrients,passive hydro nutrients,soil free,superthrive,general hydroponics nutrients,houseplants,LECA,semi hydro tips,plant nutrients,plant care,houseplant care,

Post a Comment

0 Comments