Advertisement

How to Repair a Large Drywall Hole in Your Ceiling - Thrift Diving

How to Repair a Large Drywall Hole in Your Ceiling - Thrift Diving My refrigerator caused a water leak from my kitchen down into the basement. I'm embarrassed to admit that I left the large hole in the ceiling for three years before I patched it. If you had a water leak, too, that damaged your drywall but aren't sure how to fix the drywall, this tutorial will help the everyday homeowner how to fix it themselves without paying the expensive costs for a handy-person or contractor! My ceiling is a textured ceiling, so my repair is specific to that type of ceiling, but these instructions can be used for smooth or textured ceilings.

Read this blog post on how to fix big holes in the wall for a list of materials you'll need to patch your own large drywall holes in the ceilings or walls:


Check out my Project Gallery:


Subscribe to my mailing list for 5 additional freebies:


***************

BLOG:

EMAIL: serena@thriftdiving.com

FACEBOOK:

PINTEREST:

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:

SNAPCHAT:

TIK TOK: @thriftdiving

THRIFT DIVING TEE-SHIRTS:

***************

MAILING ADDRESS:

Serena Appiah
P.O. Box 463
Spencerville, MD 20858

DIY,Thrift Diving,thrift stores,home improvement,crafting,thriftdiving,drywall repair patch,drywall repair ceiling,drywall repair water damage,drywall repair textured wall,

Post a Comment

0 Comments