Advertisement

I BROKE 6 BONES and then I DID THE BEST MOTORBIKE RACE OF MY LIFE - Racing is life 2019 RACE 1

I BROKE 6 BONES and then I DID THE BEST MOTORBIKE RACE OF MY LIFE - Racing is life 2019 RACE 1 The 2019 racing season was the most incredible in my whole life! In these videos i will throwback to it and show you every motorbike race i had in 2019.
Let's start by the first one! The season started pretty badly, with a hard crash on my pitbike where i broke 6 bones. Then, 40 days later, the first race of the season. The best race in my life!

i broke 6 bones,collarbone,ribs,crash,accident,the best motorbike race,my best race,the best race of my life,pitbike,moto,alberto naska,naska,yamaha r1,rain,wet race,motoestate 2019,race attack 2019,racing is life 2019,gp,motogp,superbike,super bike,motorbike racing,motorsport,rain tires,dunlop,incident,pit bike,injury,crazy race,craziest race ever,funny video,marc marquez,valentino rossi,motivational video,bmw s1000rr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments