Advertisement

I was TODAY YEARS OLD when I found out my hair could do this!!

I was TODAY YEARS OLD when I found out my hair could do this!! Ever since the release of my new book, All Hair is Good Hair I've been wearing my hair natural. Today I'm doing a twist out.

All Hair is Good Hair (children's book):

All Hair is Good Hair spray bottle:

Clairol Rinse:

Narobi Styling Foam:

Aunt Jackies Curl LaLa:

Mango & Lime Jamaican Black Castor Oil w/ Lavender:

twist out,natural hair,natural hair twist out,twist out tutorial,natural hairstyles,short natural hair,natural,defined twist out,twist out on natural hair,natural hair journey,natural hair tutorial,flat twist,twist out routine,two strand twist,braid out,twist out natural hair,natural hair products,natural hair styles,flat twist out,how to do a twist out,perfect twist out,natural hair twist out 4c,

Post a Comment

0 Comments