Advertisement

IGNITE the class | 60m Hybrid yoga format combined with dance fit-Fusion, HIIT cardio & meditation

IGNITE the class | 60m Hybrid yoga format combined with dance fit-Fusion, HIIT cardio & meditation Join Stephanie Bard, the creator of IGNITE, for an all levels yoga + fitness class.


IGNITE the class is a hybrid yoga format which combines power Vinyasa with dance fit-fusion, HIIT cardio, strength training, breath work and active meditation.

Awaken your chakras and strengthen your somatic being while connecting to masterfully sequenced yoga poses, and exhilarating movements that will ignite your soul and invite an empowering spiritual release.

This class is not just a workout, but a work in; you don’t just go with the flow, you become the flow, so that you can empower yourself to be IN-power.

*Blocks and props are optional
*Take water breaks when you need them
*Resting poses are recommended as needed
*Remember to breathe
*Every class is different which allows the practitioner a chance to explore their bodies and beyond limiting beliefs & self doubts.
However, the foundation of the class remains the same — building up and awakening through the chakras (energetic system of the body) with specific intention. The work that happens within the chakras is where the magic happens!



A note from the creator:
“Hey y’all! Thanks so much for practicing with me 😊
I created this format a little over a year ago and have been teaching it at my studio, IGNITE the studio in Scottsdale Az, since then.

I’ve also have the privilege of teaching IGNITE this class at special events such as, Your Life Unleashed in New Jersey — a powerful women’s event by Tara Romano, and
I was honored to teach on the 7th Annual Dance Fitness Royal Caribbean Cruise with Karma Vacations this past January. IGNITE is INTERNATIONAL y’all 😍
Check out next years cruise to Jamaica 🙌🏻

I have been invited back to teach at this years Your Life Unleashed Event in March 2020 and I’m beyond grateful I get to connect with everyone yet again! (tickets are still available — join us!)

I’m honored to share that I have been invited to teach IGNITE the class at the Turnup Conference by Turn up with Tanci in August! Just wow 🤩

It’s so amazing to be able to share this gift and spread the love ♥️



This is my first time sharing my movement concept with the world - I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do 🥰

✨Remember, movement is medicine and it is for everyone. Allow yourself to move your body electric without reservations. ✨


*Pssst. I’ve got some yummy things in the works with IGNITE - excited to share the news with the world 🤩
Be sure to connect with me on social media to stay in the loop and for my class schedule 🙌🏻


Connect with me on my personal acct. 🙏🏻👇🏻@IGNITEwithSteph

IGNITE is more than just a movement concept! Stay connected with all things in one place ✨👇🏻
@IGNITEwellnesscollectiveyoga

Website:
www.IGNITEwellnesscollective.con

Spotify:
Stephanie Bard

Playlist used in video:
IGNITE the night*

*All music rights reserved to the artists, musicians, publishing & directing corps.

yoga,movement,breathwork,spiritualawakening,mindbody,hybridyogq,yogaclasses,fitness,fitnessclass,stregthtraining,HIIT,HIITcardio,dance,dance fit fusion,dance fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments