Advertisement

IN MY GOLF BAG 2020 - IRONS

IN MY GOLF BAG 2020 - IRONS Take a look at what will be in my golf bag for 2020. This is part 1 of a 4 part series of what will be in my golf bag for 2020. In this part I will be looking to change my Titleist 718 CB irons for the new Titleist 620 range. During the video you will see me test the Titleist 620 MB irons, Titleist 620 CB irons and Titleist T100 irons. Choosing and then purchasing a new set of irons can be a big decision so in this video we will look at all the delivery numbers that I get from each club and help you understand the numbers which in turn will help when you look to buy new golf clubs. I will talk about my feels and thoughts throughout this video which will help with my decision for which clubs I use for 2020.

In the comments below please let me know what you think of this video and your own experiences of being fitted for a set of golf clubs.

Social links:

Twitter:
Instagram:

In my bag,in the bag,in the bag of Dan Hendriksen,in the bag of get up dan,in my bag for 2020,dan hendriksens golf clubs,titleist,titleist cb,titleist mb,titleist t100,cbs,mbs,t100,golf,fitting,golf fitting,coaching,golf coaching,titleist 917 cb,917,titleist 620,titleist 620 cb,titleist 620 mb,620,titleist irons,titleist 620 irons,titleist 620 mb irons,titleist 620 cb irons,titleist t100 irons,golf irons,best golf irons,dan hendriksen,get up dan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments