Advertisement

Inazuma Eleven Openings 1-6 REACTION-I FEEL GOOD NOW!!

Inazuma Eleven Openings 1-6 REACTION-I FEEL GOOD NOW!! After reacting to this I felt good,I don't know why but these openings make me feel happy and positive.I'm actually about to go watch it right now no lie.


Original Video:


Inazuma Irebun, "Lightning Eleven") is a soccer-themed media franchise created by Level-5. The franchise began with the release of Inazuma Eleven in 2008, with the game series selling over eight million copies worldwide by 2016.[1] In addition to video games, the franchise also has a manga series and a number of other animated television series and films.



*Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS*

Inazuma,Eleven,Opening,Reaction,Soccer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments