Advertisement

it's GOOD but NO ONE USES it..

it's GOOD but NO ONE USES it.. In this video I use an unpopular LMG in Black Ops's multiplayer which is the HK21! This LMG is rather WIDELY used in zombies but in the multiplayer i have rarely seen this thing in use! Thank you for watching my video, I appreciate the support!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► Use Code "GHOSTS" For ANYTHING G-Fuel!


► Use Code "GHOSTS" For ANYTHING on Respawn!


► Use Code "GHOSTZ" For ANYTHING KontrolFreek!


► Become a MEMBER of the Channel!:

► My Twitter:

►Team



► Download the Zing App to get GUARANTEED Notifications!:


► My Headset: Turtle Beach PX4 (had since 2014!)

► My Kontrol Freeks: Specter Kontrol Freeks

► My Controller: Regular PS4 Controller

► Button Layout: Tactical or Stick and Move

► Sensitivity: Max Sensitivity in Every CoD.. YEAH LOL!

► My System: PlayStation 4 and 3 Only (I Don't Have A XB360 or XB1)

► My YouTube Channel Only One:


► My Gaming Chair:
RESPAWN-120 RACING STYLE GAMING CHAIR


► My Microphone For Commentary: Audio Technica AT2020

►Outro Song:
Spacey Trippy Trap Hip Hop Instrumental "Infinity"
Link To Song:
Instrumental produced by Chuki:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CoDGhosts619,Ghosts619,Ghosts,CoD,Call of Duty Gameplay,Black Ops,Black Ops 1,Call of Duty Black Ops,Black Ops in 2020,call of duty black ops in 2020,BO1,BO1 in 2020,BO1 gameplay,BO1 HK21,black ops HK21,forgotten weapons in cod,forgotten weapon in black ops,ghosts619 black ops,ghosts619 bo1,BO1 underrated gun,Black Ops rage,Black Ops funny moments,BO1 funny moments,BO1 rage,BO1 game chat rage,Black Ops game chat rage,I forgot this gun was in Black Ops,

Post a Comment

0 Comments