Advertisement

Knitting twisted headband | beginner friendly tutorial

Knitting twisted headband | beginner friendly tutorial Hellooo my friends. In this beginner friendly tutorial I am going to show you how to make knitting twisted headband. If you prefer crochet just choose any crochet pattern of headband and pan the video at the end where I will explain you how to twist it. This knitting pattern of headband is simple great for beginners. I have used amazing yarn from Drops. It's called Puna. This yarn is 100 % Alpaca wool what is great and the best for me because I love natural material but it is not enough thick for me so I will use double yarn and 3.5 mm knitting needles.
If you will have any questions just let me know on my Instagram @tommyssheep or write me here bellow the video.

Have a lovely day. See you soon.

#knitting#knittingheadband#twistedheadband

knitting,knitting twisted headband,beginner friendly tutorial,how to knit,knitting headband,handmade headband,how to knit twisted headband,easy knitting,simple pattern of headband,knitting patterns,DIY crafts,how to knit easily,knitting headband tutorial,turban headband,how to twist a headband,knitting easy twist headband,knitting earwarmer,crochet earwarmer,tommy´s sheep crochet and knitting,knitting for beginners,knitting tutorial,knitting stitches,

Post a Comment

0 Comments