Advertisement

My Secret Relationship With My Super Attractive Doctor

My Secret Relationship With My Super Attractive Doctor 🔥Thank you for the support on Story Time Animated. We really appreciate it! Continue showing your great support by sharing these stories🔥

Hi! I’m Mason, and I had a secret relationship with my hot doctor.

It all started a few months ago when I began feeling ill. I had always hated doctors and hospitals, so I tried to avoid them as often as I could.

I was going to college, but living with my mother to save money. At first, I didn’t tell her anything about my symptoms since I knew she tended to overreact when it came to my health.

We had lost my dad when I was a young boy, and my mother never really got over the sorrow. He had gotten really sick and there was nothing the doctors could do to save him, so it was only natural my mother became overly concerned when it came to illnesses.

My childhood wasn’t what you would call normal. Ever since my father passed away, my mom began fearing she’d lose me as well, the only family she had left. So she clung onto me and made sure nothing bad ever happened.

She was overprotective, didn’t let me play outside and had me clean my hands almost obsessively. She’d take me to the hospital every time I as much as sneezed or coughed, and insisted that I missed class if any of my friends got sick.

It was as if she wanted me to live in this little bubble where nothing wrong could ever happen to me. I loved her to bits, though, since she was amazing. She was kind and tender, and she really did do her best to raise me all on her own.

Mom’s overprotectiveness also made it hard to date girls as I grew up. She never approved of my relationships and ended up finding excuses to drive them away, no matter how perfect they might seem to be.

When I was accepted into college, we decided I’d remain home to save up money. That would allow me to avoid student loans, mom reasoned. The truth of the matter was, our decision wasn’t just about money. She didn’t feel ready for me to leave and I didn’t want to hurt her. So staying home while I studied seemed like a good compromise.

Plus, she helped me out a lot and paid for part of my tuition. I didn’t want to be an ungrateful son.

So, knowing how she could get, I decided to try and hide my symptoms when I began feeling sick. It was not worth the headache, and I was sure I could nurse myself back to health, no problem.

All I needed was a few cups of tea and a whole lot of sleep.
The problem began when the fever didn’t go down even after I took some over-the-counter medication and spent the day in bed.

animation,story,short story,story time animated,my story time animated,animated story,real life stories,animated life stories,share my story,actually happened,short stories,true stories,animation short film,short animation,animation channel,actually happen stories,animated short films,dory story,secret relationship,secret relationship animation,doctor,my secret relationship with my doctor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments