Advertisement

PinocchioP - I'm Glad You're Evil Too (English Cover) Custom MV

PinocchioP - I'm Glad You're Evil Too (English Cover) Custom MV 🎵I'm kinda glad that
you're evil too 🎵

Original song and Instrumental: PinnochioP
Lyrics: Rachie
Artwork: Hunter B:
Photos: CiderTheDev (aka my Honey ♡)
Video, Mixing, Vocals: Me!

download:

Heya dudes! Happy Valentine's day! whether you celebrate it with family, friends, or significant others, I hope today is special.

First upload of the year! Apologies that it took so long! but I promise you that I have a heck of a lot more cool stuff on the way fairly soon! so sit tight!

This one goes out to my dear Owen, who has stood by me through thick and thin, today is our dating anniversary and this song reflects exactly what I feel in all the years that we've known each other.

PinnochioP,Im glad you're evil too english cover,Vocaloid Miku hatsune cover,english vocaloid cover,Rachie english cover,Miku Hatsune PinnochioP,

Post a Comment

0 Comments