Advertisement

SlyDog Morning Commute (Winter 2020).

SlyDog Morning Commute (Winter 2020). Filmed Tuesday, January 22nd, 2020



Well. Nothing went right with this one. I failed to record good audio, the filming was a bit sporadic and therefore editing took longer than I wanted it to…. But you know what. I kinda dig how this one turned out.

I can’t wait for the future as I continue to heal this knee and also grow as a creator and rider in 2020. I hope you subscribe to my Channel! Hit that ''🔔’’!!! Next month I’ll be traveling somewhere specifically to Onewheel and film for the first time in a long time… (Can you guess where I’m gonna go first?). There’s a lot to look forward to this year and I’m just barely getting my Float legs back after the 6 brutal months of ACLR recovery....

Anyway thank you for tuning into this upload. Cheers.

Edited on Insta360 app and iMovie.
//
Buy a Insta360 One X:

//
Smash the ''🔔'' to stay tuned for new uploads!

Smash the ''🔔'' to stay tuned for new uploads!

Smash the ''🔔'' to stay tuned for new uploads!

//

Buy Slydog Merch:

My Favorite things on Amazon!!! (Affiliate. Just clicking these helps me grow!)
THE BEST PORTABLE AIR COMPRESSOR/TIRE GUAGE:
My Flashlight:
My Helmet:
Favorite Bluetooth Speaker:
Backpack:
Heated Vest:
Hand Warmer:

My TFL Windbreaker:

// SPONSORS SPONSORS SPONSORS // *DM me on Insta for Collaborations*
TheFloatLife -
HoverHooligans - Merch @
Boulder Denim - Save money by buying quality jeans that won’t rip. 15% off with SLYDOGSTROH15 @
Craft&Ride - - use the code SLYDOG for 5% off
FlightFins - - Great supporter of the Channel! Much love.
and Onewheel! www.onewheel.com

Board Setup:
In this video I used a
► Onewheel XR in Shaping Mode “SlyDog OG” (-3, 0.1, 9).
► FlightFins Hoosier 6 Treaded Tire.
► Craft & Ride Carbon Fiber fender held on by zip ties.
► Black “Silver Handle” sold by Craft & Ride
► ProStance Footpad and rail protection by Onewheel
► V3 Float Plates by The Float Life
► Grip Tape always The Float Life!!! For real, best griptape ever.

Film setup:
► Insta360 One X with Extension Pole - get a free extension pole when ordering with this link (

If you want/can Donate -
- @Strohdog
paypal.me/andrewstroh
Funds received will go towards Traveling for Group Rides, FiLM Equipment, Onewheel Gear, Etc.

#Onewheel #OnewheelXR #Insta360
===========

SONGS:
0:48 - Lennon Stella - Beautiful Dream (Deeparture Remix)
7:06 - Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted (bunny Remix)
11:41 - Bugs Bumpin - Make the House Shake ft. NOYSE
13:41 - Homele$$ - loot _
17:04 - Chet Atkins - Mr. Sandman

Onewheel,Onewheel XR,SlydogStroh,Stroh,Slydog,Commute,Street,Chicago,Fast,Pro Rider,Pro,Skate Video,Banger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments