Advertisement

Sonic Movie Mania Plus Mod - Final Version + More Extra Special

Sonic Movie Mania Plus Mod - Final Version + More Extra Special //Hello for my watchers, and my Followers, or New Members!
.:Sonic Mania Mods (for PC):.
**__READ DESCRIPTION!!__**

๐Ÿ“Œ==//Notices//==◈
Sonic Movie is about to be released in theaters and I thought I'd make a Sonic Movie Mania Plus Mod V9.0 version featuring Sonic's new Model design. I think a lot of people are looking forward to watching it because they put a lot of work into making it! In this version, I added the Sonic 1 sprites, but with a fresher version I made myself and thought of adding the Cowboy cap to the character that can be seen in the Sonic Movie, so I made a special Zona for it called Berr Saloon and mixed it with the Mirage Saloon Zone to create this Zone for this Sonic 1 version. And I added the enemies in Sonic Movie, the Lazer Enemy, and more that I will show in the next version. And I added the Fluffy version of Sonic Movie Sonic to the GIGA Metal Sonic boss fight which can also be seen in the trailer. And by the way, I swapped Dr. Eggman for Dr. Robotnik, which was made in Sonic Movie Style, and added the Modern Egg mobile to the Home screen on Fluffy Movie Sonic and the Fluffly Movie Sonic zone on Sonic- to the new human cave I created from Sonic Movie because this is Sonic's new home and I couldn't miss it. Also i'm don't Forget to add Robotnik to the Boss Fights! But recently I added things to the Mod myself and also added two Boss Fights, one of which is the Baby Sonic Robot Boss fight and I replaced him with the Death Egg Robot. The second new Boss Fight is none other than the Egg Pod that I replaced the Egg Pod for another zone called "Cinema" and replaced it with the Heavy Gunner. I've added all the versions I've made so far from Sonic Movie that I've made so far in Sonic Mania Plus to all the Boss Fight, and all the Stage I've added so far. And I also added Modern Movie Sonic and Baby Sonic along with Cowboy Sonic 1. I thought about adding some extra stuff to the Mod. And finally I added the final Tilte Screent!

Who is waiting for the Sonic Movie between you? Flag it in a Comment section!

Enjoy this Mod videos, and see you next time, and Thanks for watching! This Mods is coming more updates, stay up to date!
Mod Version: V9.0 (Movie Special) Final Version

◉//-Coming Soon for New Mods this games:
✨//Sonic Mania Plus Modding Time!*✨
✨//Sonic Forces Modding Time!*✨
✨//Sonic Generations Modding Time!*✨

©/Credits/:.
~Everything is created and maked by: @SonicOnBox

✉️Contacts, Finds on Me this Websites: DeviantArt, Twitter:
-Youtube: www.Youtube.com/SonicOnBox
-Email: Gamerking074@gmail.com
-Discord Name: SonicOnBox#2877
-Skype Name is: SonicOnBox
-DeviantART: SonicOnBox (Have a Question? Don't Forget at write me a Note!) [soniconbox.deviantart.com/]
-Twitter: Twitter.com/SonicOnBox
-VK: Vk.com/id402073407
-Tumblr: Soniconbox.tumblr.com/
-Flickr: www.Flickr.com/photos/14608735รข€¦

Subscribe into my Channel and Flow up my News, on my Twitter on another Activity Pages! Watch my All Character Renders, in DeviantArt! My News or Mod informations Look at my Twitter Page, that's my activity page. Or Have a Question? Follow up for Twitter or i'm answer it!

Thank you for all Subscribers, and Thank you for my all Watchers for watch my mods, and rate it! I maked this Mod for 86K Subscribers! Thank you again everyone!

@Enjoy! #SonicManiaPlusModCollection! #SonicManiaPlus #SonicOnBox #SonicMovie2020 #BabySonic #ClassicSonic #ModernSonic

Sonic Mania Plus,Mania Plus,Sonic The Hedgehog,Sonic,sonic and tails,Hedgehog,Blue Hedgehog,Blue Blur,SonicMovie,SEGA,Game,Mod,Mods,Model,3D,2D,Sprites,Tom,Classic Sonic,Classic Tails,Movie,Sonic Movie,2020,New Year,Special,Adventures,Baby Sonic,Baby,child,Transformation,Heavys,Rivals,Modern Sonic,Miles Tails Prower,Metal Sonic,Boss,Fight,Battle,Sonic Generations,Classic,Modern,Green Hill,Animations,Cute Hedgehog,Real World,Earth,Super Ball,Fluffy,Cave,Final,

Post a Comment

0 Comments