Advertisement

Stretching my ears to 00G at home obviously

Stretching my ears to 00G at home obviously Open meeeee
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
DO NOT CLICK THIS : -
-
-
-
-
-
S o c i a l M e d i a πŸ¦„ - I n s t a g r a m: www.instagram.com/hellevatorss/
-
Snap chat: zuza.wale
-
S o m e F a c t s: N a m e: zuzanna but you can call me zuza
-
A g e: 18
-
W h e r e I m F r o m: I'm fully polish but have lived in England for 14 ish years
-
-
-
-
-
-
the stretching kitsπŸ’“:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
xox zuzanna πŸ’“

piercings,piercing,nose piercing,ear piercing,stretched ears,gauges earrings,guages,00g,00g ear stretch,at home ear stretching,roly,blakehomie,emily boo,body modifications,breeann piercing,girls with piercings,girls with tattoos,urban body jewelry,healing piercing,all about my piercings,new tattoo,new piercing,breeann barbie,barbie,all about my tattoos,tongue,guru,

Post a Comment

0 Comments