Advertisement

Testing Basics | Tailored Trousers | Lizzy Hadfield

Testing Basics | Tailored Trousers | Lizzy Hadfield Thank you all for watching! Links here:

Weekday trousers:


Sezane (gift):


Stories:


Fillipa K:


Ami:


DISCLAIMER:
My Testing Basics videos features items I choose independently or items that are gifted to me. In the event that an item is gifted to me, I will insert a comment below that confirms this the case. The purpose of the Testing Basics videos is to share my honest opinion of an item, with you. I have no intention to influence your opinion in respect of any item, I'm simply sharing my view. I confirm that this is not an advertisement in accordance with the ASA's definition because the brand(s) of the items featured have no editorial control over the content

Hadfield

Post a Comment

0 Comments