Advertisement

The Beatles - I’m Looking Through You (cover)

The Beatles - I’m Looking Through You (cover) Heyyy
Here’s a cover we quickly did to the Beatles’ sweet tune I’m Looking Through You from the masterpiece album Rubber Soul. I’m definitely gonna cover at least a couple more tracks from that album. So stay tuned!

If you like the video, please give me a thumbs up, a positive comment and remember to subscribe to my channel for more to come. :)

Visit me on Instagram:


My original music:


For bookings/inquiries/requests, feel free to contact me:
Amirdarzi@gmail.com

the beatles i'm looking through you,I'm looking through you guitar,rubber soul,how to play i'm looking through you,I'm looking through you cover,i'm looking through you acoustic,amir darzi,paul mccartney i'm looking through you,paul mccartney,mccartney and lennon,I'm looking through you bass,the beatles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments