Advertisement

The Incomplete City | Hylics #2 w| Jamie

The Incomplete City | Hylics #2 w| Jamie I grow the insects.

----------------------------------------------------------------

➤ Become a Ghost, subscribe!


➤ Check out my miscellaneous channel, where I post vlogs, YTPs, AMVs, and more!


➤ Jamie's channel


----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my name is Sad. Well, not really, but that's what I go by colloquially. My ingame username is SadGhoster87, and other people sometimes refer to me as Ghost. I post let's plays, reviews, comedic serieses, tutorials occasionally, and other general content. My channel aims to be a NON kid-friendly source to watch all sorts of gaming content (NON added post-COPPA). I also upload to my other channel linked above.

--------

List of things my name is not: SadGhost, SadGhoster, SadGhost87.

This is to stop people from being confused and to make sure that when they search for those terms in YouTube, my channel still comes up. :)

sad,ghost,ghoster,87,sadghost,sadghoster,sadghost87,sadghoster87,

Post a Comment

0 Comments