Advertisement

The life of a Targeted Individual 6 (READ DESCRIPTION or you won't understand the content)

The life of a Targeted Individual 6 (READ DESCRIPTION or you won't understand the content) In order to better understand some of the comments that were made today, watch the last video, as well as the Psychology of a Perpetrator - the lion and the hunters. Otherwise this video might be a little hard to follow. I try to create videos that can stand alone, but when we're dealing with the progression of Organized Stalking, one event is usually tied to another.

In the video, I forgot to mention that the guy on the bus today (the one speaking with the woman sitting next to me) is the same guy I've spoken about in the past - the one who sat there and pointed his camera at me the last time.

The incident at the doctor's office took place when I was waiting in the lobby. I should have mentioned that.

As for the woman who lives upstairs, I don't know if she is the one constantly pounding (and thumping lightly on and off all day) or if someone has entered her apartment when she isn't there, so that I would believe she was the one doing this. For all I know she might be another target who is being set up. But, she could also be a perp. There used to be light thumping on and off at night, too, but someone could have come in while she was sleeping and done it without her knowing.

When talking about hoarders, I inserted the captions in the wrong place. What I meant to say was that, in some cases, the media (and whoever controls the media) are cloaking negative intentions in a positive sounding movement - such as to help hoarders stop hoarding, or to help overweight people get in shape. Both are positive movements - yet they can be hijacked and used for nefarious purposes - such as choosing an entire group as a scapegoat, forcing them to comply with whatever the popular theory is, and then further condemning them when they don't - meaning - when they speak freely instead. So, if it is considered part of the "solution" to have people follow an around overweight person, capture their every move, and send the info to a team leader - without permission from the individual being followed - he or she will be condemned for speaking out against such monitoring, and his or her complaints might be written off as a sign that he/she simply does not want to change - or worse - instead of the truth, which is that no one wants to be followed around and have their every move monitored and sent to someone else - especially intelligent people who know what normalizing this leads to. Or, when in attempt to help hoarders clean up their lives, they're forced (browbeaten) into throwing out important books Anything that documents history, current events, etc., while junk is kept. Literally condemning people for not throwing out valuable books (especially historical and current affairs) which don't belong in the garbage, but instead on a book shelf. The point - forcing compliance to a negative agenda by cloaking negative intentions in a positive movement seems to be the goal.

Finally, I got a little slaphappy when it was clear they were going to pound through the entire video, thus giving me more evidence of the constant noise. Unfortunately, when I watched the video, I noticed that I forgot to put my sunglasses on. Since I wasn't ready to show my full face on camera, I'm guessing the perps were enjoying the fact that, when I watched the video, I'd kick myself for getting great footage and not being able to use it. Well, I'm using it.

organized salking,gangstalking,gang stalking,cointelpro,zersetzung,psyop,psychological warfare,community mobbing,targeted individuals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments