Advertisement

The tragedy story of defective Amiibo (Amiibo defects: pt. zero)

The tragedy story of defective Amiibo (Amiibo defects: pt. zero) Guys, we all know what happens when a FOURTH INSTALLMENT of any piece of media is requested and eventually made; the final product ends up like shit. Yeah. I’ll say it, maybe this video will end up like a massive pile of doggy fart shit. How-ever, there is an “up” to this whole video; it’s what you guys wanted and it's all that matte- aw who am I kidding, I just want views you foolish scum. So just sit back and enjoy this abomination of a view-milking video lol.
(But super seriously tho guys, I hope you enjoy this video, and your guys’ appreciation for my content is all that matters to me ;)

MUSIC CREDIT:
Castlevania: Dracula X: Bloodlines (SNES)

Breath of Fire: Fate (SNES)

Donkey kong country 3: Crazy Calypso (SNES)


BACKGROUND FOOTAGE LOOP CREDIT:
Eder Muniz:


Other Defect Amiibo videos on my channel plugged 4 u!
Pt. 1

Pt. 2

Pt. 3


Follow my Twitter here!

Follow my Instagram meme page here!

Amiibo,Top 10 amiibo,rare amiibo,Illgo,Ill9o,Illgo amiibo,amiibo collection,smash ultimate montage,Pokémon sword and shield amiibo,amiiboless,legit vlog,defect amiibo,custom amiibo,video game collecting,smash bros amiibo,I hate collecting amiibo,funko pop,Nintendo,super Mario maker,Pokémon,zelda amiibo,mario amiibo,amiibo tournament,Fixing amiibo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments