Advertisement

The Typical Week || Video Workshop Project

The Typical Week || Video Workshop Project Through daily travel to the same places and repetition of actions, I create a monotonous routine.

This project had general guidelines of incorporating repetition and or rehearsal in some way. We had freedom to create whatever we wanted. I previously decided on doing a certain move in a bunch of different places beforehand, but changed it to focus more on routine. This was mostly due to the lack of time to create it. It was a pretty fun project to do though! :D As always, I hope you enjoy!

|| Gear Used ||
Samsung Galaxy S9 and Sony A7III w/ 50mm f/1.8


|| IMPORTANT NOTE! ||
The video was made for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. If there is any problem of any kind, please email me @itstaurusvibez@gmail.com. Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed the video!

TheTypicalWeek,VideoWorkshopProject,TempleUniversity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments