Advertisement

Touhou 5 : Mystic Square -The Last Judgement (Classic Remix)

Touhou 5 : Mystic Square -The Last Judgement (Classic Remix) Listen to the fury of the Goddess of Makai, and it protector, the Doll like Maid who protects her Creator, an judges those who dares approach. Will you survive her fury?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, Apologies for the lack of content as of late. I'm having to upload other song's I've worked on through FLStudio in different styles until I can get my programs working again. My computer is also, unfortunately dying. The back of my laptop is breaking apart, the sound is crackling, and my internet chip turns itself off now and then as well. I wish I had the spare parts or money to fix or buy a new one, but I gotta make this baby last as long as I can. If it breaks, I guess I could go back to my old HP, haha.
Also, Trying to continue improving on Touhou Style songs. But I don't have the practice enough to get near to Zun's old style of work (Nor will I ever more likely.). I'm trying though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original song "The Last Judgement" and the characters in the image are owned by TeamShanghaiAlice, also known as ZUN. The background art is made by Pixiv User IKMG. The remix was done by me using FLStudio using VSTs/Soundfonts of an SD-90 program that I need not say from whom out of respect and request I not mention them or release.

Touhou,Mystic Square,Remix,Classic Style,Shinki,Yumeko,ZUN,TeamShanghaiAlice,Remaster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments